Today's empties are kind of weird because they both have been empty for a while but I was putting other products into both of them.
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask - This mask smells heavenly and it was a Youtube favorite for a long time with all the beauty bloggers and I loved it halfway through but after that it's like it stopped working on my hair. And you know how they say your hair becomes immune to products if you use them too long? Well that's what I thought happened so I stopped using it for about a month and went back to it and it still did not work like it used to so I did it again and waited another month before I used it again and still the same thing. So I just hurried up and finished it off and started putting my sample deep conditioners into it. I don't know why it stopped working on my hair I wish there was a reason because I really loved it in the beginning and it smells amazing. The smell alone makes me want to buy another one but then I remember it's not going to work :(.
If you've tried it before let me know how it worked for you and if it ever stopped working.
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment