This will be a short post because you guys have already seen these two before so let us begin!
Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Treatment - Ok I kind of told a story because you guys have not seen this one before but you saw his sister the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. In my opinion this worked exactly the same. It smells the same, it felt the same, the texture was the same and when I rinsed it out my hair felt the same. But since it wasn't the hair growth treatment I did not check to see if there was a difference in length. Other than that everything was the same.
Mielle Organics Honey Dew Berry Co-Wash - As always I love this stuff it makes my hair soft and clean at the same time. I use it everyday when my hair is curly (but right now I'm wearing it straight for a while). Have purchased many bottles of this and will continue to purchase many bottles of this unless someone comes along with something better.
These two products are the only ones that I buy during this time of no buy because they run out so fast and I refuse to use anything else in replace of them. But that's all for today guys, I'll be back with more empties soon!
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment