Don't be mad at me guys, I know it's been almost a month since I've posted something but I've just been so busy but I'm back on my game now. First off let me start by saying Happy New Year! One of my New Year's Resolutions was to post more (I know I'm doing terrible so far) but I will be posting more from here on out. Let's get started!
Cranberry Twinkle Body Lotion - I started using this one due to the holidays and I loved it! The description is "A playful blend of holiday cranberry, snowy freesia and pomegranate, layered with creamy sandalwood and iced winter violets". The two I smell the most are the cranberry and the pomegranate. I can smell a hint of the sandalwood but not too much. This scent was probably from 2012 or 2013 not quite sure but I ordered another one about a year ago and I had to find it on eBay. So if you want you can find it on eBay but I don't think you will be able to find it in any store. If you can find it I would highly recommend you get one. You will absolutely love it. And you can wear it anytime, it's not just a holiday smell.
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment