Sunday, January 31, 2016

BBW Empties #8

I'm back this time, I hope, in a timely fashion. But after today I do not know when I will be back because I do not have anything that is close to being empty lol. So Fingers crossed and let's dive in to what I've got today!

Aromatherapy Sensual: Black Currant Vanilla - This is my all time favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. Be Enchanted is second but this one is heaven!!! If they ever stopped selling this my heart would literally break. There is no description on this bottle for me to give you guys but just trust me on this that this scent is the best they have in the store. Next time you guys go to BBW just stop and smell it even if you don't buy it right then and there just smell it so you can see how amazing it is. 

P.S. This bottle has been empty but I've been pouring other lotions into it so I can use the pump.

Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment