Today I only have hair empties but it's okay because I used up 3 things this time. So let us begin!
Sebastian Drench Deep Moisturizing Treatment - I started using this treatment back in beauty school because it's one of the ones the school used and I had never heard of it. After just one use I fell in love and after 2 years it has not forsaken me. Unfortunately this is my last bottle but when I can I will go to Ulta and buy about 3 of them.
Mielle Organics Honey Dew Berry Co-wash - This is my holy grail co-wash and you guys know that. For those who don't know I use this every day. It cleanses my hair without drying it out and I have had to repurchase this one during my no buy because it has run out on me and I cannot live without this.
Colaura by Design Essentials Semi-permanent Conditioning Hair Color - So yes I color my hair because since the ripe age of 13 I have had grey hairs. So I have been coloring my hair since and I recently have been coloring it back black instead of crazy colors like I used to. This is also a brand I never used or even heard of before beauty school. I never used it on myself but on the clients that I worked on in school. I hated it on their hair and I hated it on mine. It somehow tangled up my hair to the point where it was matted in a few spots and dried it out like no other. I will never use this on myself or anyone else again. If you've used it and liked it then good for you but for me this was a big no no.
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment