I am so excited to be doing my first empties post! I have emptied a whole lot since I started this blog but I'm only going to do a few at a time. So I'm breaking up today's lot between hair products and Bath & Body Works products. So let's get started.
Olive Oil Replenishing Pak - now I have not actually used this one up lol. I emptied it into another one of my empty deep conditioner containers because I don't like these little squeeze packs. But unfortunately some of the stuff I want to try does not come in a container. Or maybe the beauty supplies around me just don't carry them. So when I actually do try it I will give you guys an update.
Mielle Organics Dew Berry Co-wash - So I first heard about this company through Rasheeda from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta's Instagram and I started following the company's page. Then after seeing all the testimonies from thousands of people and decided to give it a try. This was my first bottle of any of their products that I tried and Oh. My. Gosh. I fell in love. It smells wonderful and it left my hair sssooo soft after using. I have about 3-4 backups so I'm going to use them sparingly over the next year because this one bottle only lasted me about 2 weeks.
I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye loves!
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment