I'm back babies and with more hair empties for you guys. So once again I've gone through 2 of the, both conditioners. So let me stop rambling and let's get into it.
Garnier Fructis Body Boost Conditioner - I used to love Garnier Fructis shampoos and conditioners. They used to leave my hair so soft and manageable but now its like they don't do anything. I was super excited when I got to the bottom of this. Unfortunately I have about 6 more bottles of different Garnier Fructis lines so I'm kind of dreading using those but I know I have to lol.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask - This was an okay mask. This was actually the first hair mask I ever bought and I loved it when I first used it because I had never used a hair mask before but now that I've used way better masks I don't think I would buy this one again. I have about one more maybe two but their so little it will be a breeze to go through lol.
I would not recommend either one of these two to anyone.
Paige
No comments:
Post a Comment