I combined this BBW empties with a makeup empty just so it won't be just one item again. So here we go!
Honey Sweetheart Body Lotion - This is from the Sweethearts collection from about 2 years ago and if I would have known that this one smelled like this I would have gotten at least 3 or 4 instead of just one. This scent is described as "Honeyed violets sprinkled with pink sugar". I actually just finished this one about 15 minutes ago and I'm still so sad it's empty :(. When this year is over and I can buy again I will most definitely search for this one on like eBay and Amazon. That's how amazing it was. If you guys want to try it that's the only way I know how you guys can get it unless you have an outlet near you that might carry it.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - I got this mascara as a gift with purchase when I bought one of their big palettes. I don't remember what the name of it is. unfortunately. I wanna say the Book Of Shadows IV but I could be wrong lol. This mascara was amazing!! I used it until the very last drop! I don't think I would ever purchase it by itself but if I got it with another palette I would be extremely happy lol. You guys should definitely give it a try!
Well that's it for today! Thanks for tuning in. See you next time!
Paige
No comments:
Post a Comment