Thursday, September 10, 2015

BBW Empties!

Now I only went through one Bath & Body Works product since I started the blog but 2 are almost done so the next time I blog there will be more lol.

Be Enchanted Lotion - This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works ever! I'm so sad that when I need more of this I have to order it online but it's ok. As long as they continue to sell it, even if it is online, then I'm happy. To describe this scent the best I can I will just tell you what the back of the bottle says lol. "This enchanting scent is a sparkling blend of iced pomegranate, sugared petals and chilled passionfruit frosted with notes of whipped vanilla and light musk." I have no idea what those individual things smell like besides the vanilla but altogether it smells sssooo good. If you have not tried this scent you definitely have to.

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment