Of course around the time of the end of my no-buy is when I start to slack off but it just so happened to be around the time of me moving into my first apartment and starting school. Now that I'm settled in and school has started and I have my schedule down I can get back to blogging. So these are the last things I used up before the no-buy was over. I was really excited because I used them all up in the same week and days before it was over. Let's jump in!
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Restorative Serum - I am an oil freak because I use them for my overnight pre-poos. For those who don't know what a pre-poo is, it's when you put oil or some type of conditioner all over your hair before you shampoo. You can either leave it on a little before you wash your hair or overnight. I choose to do overnight because that's when I've noticed the best results. The purpose of the pre-poo is to keep as much moisture in your hair as possible when washing so your hair won't be so dry when you're done. I liked this mixed with my olive oil. It smelled great and gave me great results. I would definitely repurchase.
DevaCurl One Condition - Now this one I haven't completely used up because since it was a sample size I just poured it into my conditioner bottle with a pump. I've only used some of it so far and I can honestly say I like it. I don't love it yet because I haven't used enough of it but I like it. I would definitely use it in a full size bottle which I actually think I have around somewhere.
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - You guys already know that I loved this at first but now I'm ready for it to be done. I actually used up another one so I'm down to my last two! You guys don't understand how happy I will be to get rid of this. But knowing me I still might buy a few more later on just to see if my hair just needs a break from them.
Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion - This is my second favorite scent from Bath and Body Works and I have a million of them stashed away because every time they go on sale during the semi-annuals sales I buy about 5 each of the lotion and body wash. If you have not smelled them before then you need to try and get your hands on one during the semi-annual because other than that they are online and you have to order them. The scent description is "A sparkling blend of iced pomegranate, sugared petals and chilled passionfruit frosted with notes of whipped vanilla and light musk." It is one of the best scents Bath and Body Works has come out with and if they ever stopped selling it I just might cry.
Caress Velvet Bliss Body Wash - I love Caress body wash and I love this scent. This is my favorite one but this is one that they have discontinued so whenever I run out I always have to go buy some off of Amazon and I always buy it in a 3 pack so that I don't have to buy them every time I run out. If you never got to use this scent then I'm sorry but if you want to try it then go to Amazon there are plenty of people selling them. I don't know how to describe the scent but it's kind of similar to the Be Enchanted smell but a little bit more fruity.
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment