Good morning loves! I ran out of a lot since the last time I blogged but to keep this blog from being too long I only chose three things so let's get started!
Lily Blossom Air Body Scrub - I use a body scrub everyday and it keeps my skin soft and up to par and my body scrubs of choice are from Bath and Body Works of course because they all come in a squeeze tube. As you all know I have a problem with sticking my hands into products lol so I try to use as many things where I won't have to do that. So the scrubs from Bath and Body Works are perfect for that. This one smelled like "crisp green pear, fresh gardenia and narcissus leaf, with whispers of crisp mandarin vapor and white musk". I didn't really like this one because it smelled too much like outside lol. I like fruity smells and this was not fruity at all it was grassy and I would have known that if I had read the description lol. So if you like flowery smells then this is for you!
Mielle Organics Honey Dew Berry Co-wash - Is there any need for me to write about this one anymore? I've gone through so many of them that you guys should already know how I feel about this product. I love it I use a million of these and I will probably use a million more.
Sebastian Whipped Creme - I used this as like a blow dry cream and it was great but I've been using this for about 2 years now and I'm going to try and use the actual blow dry creams I have so I can get rid of some stuff. I recommend this to every one it was great and has a nice, light smell to it.
Paige
P.S. My no buy is almost over! 14 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment