Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Bye Bye!

I feel like recently I've been going through hair products like water and it's a bittersweet feeling to me lol. I love emptying products because it means I get to open new ones but for some products I feel like I didn't get to love them long enough. Oh well, I guess I'll have to get over it. Let's get to it!

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave In Treatment -  I did not use this leave in on myself so I cannot give any personal experience on this product but I did use it on my clients as a leave in after I rinsed their deep conditioner out and before I would blowdry. I liked the way it made their hair feel extremely soft afterwards. I have another bottle that I've already started but once that's done I don't think I'll be buying anymore of them after that one is gone.

Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil - I use this oil when I use the LOC method with the rest of the Mielle Organics products. This is the only time I use this oil because it has proven to work really well with the rest of the products so I feel like why change it? I don't like the mint smell but it gets covered up when you use the rest of the products in the line.

Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate-Free Shampoo - This is the only product from Mielle that I hate. And I really wish I liked it. I've tried it a million different times and this shampoo and my hair do not like each other. I have maybe two or three more bottles of this to go through but I have not bought this in a while and I don't plan on buying it ever again. It made my hair feel dry and it took a lot of conditioner to get it to stop feeling dry. I don't discourage anyone from using this though because it was only my hair that felt like this. When all my friends used it they all had great results. I might just give my last few bottles to them.

Wella Brilliance Leave-In Balm - I use this on my clients before I blow dry their hair and it leaves their hair so soft and smooth before a flatiron. It has an amazing smell that all my clients love and me too. It's kind of a citrus type smell. I have one more bottle that I've already started and if I run out before I start my no buy again then I'll get two more bottles because this stuff is the best, hands down!

Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Treatment - So remember how I said I was tired of this stuff and couldn't wait to finish it up? Yeah I've changed my mind again lol. I'm back to loving these and am trying to figure out if I want to go buy two more. I still have not seen any signs of growth with this treatment but the way it makes my hair feel is amazing. Maybe my hair has adjusted to it because I've been using it for so long or maybe my hair just needed some extra love because I've recently bleached it but I'm loving this again.

Paige

1 comment: