Maui Hibiscus Beach Pink Sand Body Scrub - I did not like the smell of this scrub very much but of course I used it anyway. The description on the tube is "A native island blend of refreshing star fruit, tropical hibiscus and sparkling mandarin with waves of watery melon and mango wood." Now doesn't that sound like it would smell amazing? Well unfortunately it did not and I was very disappointed. I got a hint of mango and maybe a hint of melon but nothing else. I really wanted to like it. As of now my favorite scent from this line is the Hawaii scent. Now that one smells like heaven. They usually bring this line back at the beginning of summer so if they bring it back this year go smell it for yourself and maybe you'll like it but I didn't.
Well that's it for about a week until I come back from my vacation. See you guys later!
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment