Monday, March 7, 2016

Hair Empties #11


I'm a little late with this post but I tried to use up as much as I could so I could post something before I went on vacation. So here we go!

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - This is a staple as you guys know because this is about my third or fourth tub of this and I have about four more but after I finish those I don't think I'll be buying anymore. It does make my hair soft and easier to comb through but I do not see a difference in length and I've been using it long enough to notice a difference so I am a little disappointed. So after I finish these up I won't be buying anymore. 

Mielle Organics Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioning Protein Treatment - Now you guys no I'm transitioning over to the brand Mielle Organics because it's amazing and I've been posting about the co-wash and recently the hair milk. Well today I'm going to be talking about the deep conditioner from this brand. I use this deep conditioner about once every two weeks and my hair gets better every time. Of course I wash my hair twice and then i just comb through regular conditioner and rinse out immediately and then I put this on and comb it through and put a cap on and leave it on for about 2 hours. It feels amazing. Because of the mint it makes your scalp tingle and I love it! It makes my scalp feel so rejuvenated and clean and wonderful. So of course you guys no I recommend this as I do all the Mielle products.

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment