I'm back you guys! My vacation was awesome, very much needed, and a wonderful break from reality. Now back to the real world. I don't have any hair empties this time because ever since I've been back from vacation I have had a sew-in so I have not been using any hair products. Here we go!
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash - I absolutely hated this body wash. I don't know what it was that made it terrible but after the first use I wanted to throw the whole bottle away. It didn't lather, the bottle was weird because no matter how hard i squeezed it came out so slow, and there was no scent and I need a scent. I don't know if they still sell this one but if they do stay away!
Cranberry Twinkle Body Lotion - I've already used up one of these already and I already said I liked it (I think). So I'll just put the description that's on the bottle today: "A playful blend of holiday cranberry, snowy freesia and pomegranate, layered with creamy sandalwood and iced winter violets." I love it but I think this is my last bottle if it's not then I might only have one more but that would be it. This one was released in 2013 and they haven't brought it back since so if you think you'll like it then your best bets would be eBay or Amazon.
Sparkling Pink Champagne Antibacterial Hand Soap - This one was weird to me. The initial scent when I would pump and wash my hands was great but the scent that lingered afterwards was disgusting but I think it was just me because when my friends would come over and use it they didn't smell anything afterwards. And just like the other bottles of soap there is no description on the back but they have not brought this one back either so no worries.
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment