Saturday, November 21, 2015

BBW Empties #5!

I only have Bath & Body Works empties?! How can this be?! Are pigs flying? Has hell frozen over? No? Well maybe it was just time to get rid of some stuff lol. Anyways let's jump right in!

Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss Pink Sand Body Scrub - I always loved the smell of the Hawaii scent from this collection so I have it in everything except the body spray because I have too many of those already. The key notes are: Kona Mountain Passionfruit, luscious kiwi and Hawaiian red pineapple kissed with white papaya blossom and creamy macadamia. They brought this scent out during the last two summers so hopefully they bring it back again this summer because I think I have one more scrub of this and only a few lotions. I highly recommend this scent.

'Tis The Season Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap - They bring this scent back every holiday season and if you smelled it you would know why. If Christmas had a smell then this would be it. It does not show the key notes but trust me it smells amazing. Since the holidays are coming up I'm pretty sure they have it back in the stores so if you are close to a Bath & Body Works go smell this, I highly recommend it. If you end up liking it buy a few of them because they go quick.

Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment