Monday, November 9, 2015

BBW Empties #4!

Once again there's only one Bath & Body Works empty but it is one of my favorites so here we go!

A Thousand Wishes Shimmer Swirl Lotion - I don't use this as an everyday lotion but more as a relaxing night time lotion. I probably used this once or twice a week and after each application I could not stop staring at my skin because I love glitter lol. So that fact that my skin was glittery was like heaven to me! I have one more of this one specifically and about 10 in almost all of last year's holiday scents. If you have not smelled this scent The key notes are: Pink Prosecco, Sparkling Quince, Crystal Peonies, Gilded Amber, Amaretto Creme. I have no idea what those smell like individually but together it's amazing! If you have smelled this scent before and liked it and did not get it in the shimmer lotion then I encourage you to go get some. I think they still sell it. I saw it in a store close to me but you guys know that not all the stores carry the same things. 

Well that's all for today guys! Stay tuned for more!

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment