Only one empty this time and it is another Bath & Body Works empty. I feel like I should be using more products than I am lol. Maybe I'm just going crazy :). Let's get to it!
Pure Paradise Body Lotion - This lotion was alright. The smell was not strong at all. I could barely smell it when I was putting it on so I'm pretty sure when I left the house no one else could smell me. The key notes are: Fresh Star Fruit, Juicy Guava,Dewy Cassis, Luscious Gardenia, Frangipani, Watery Lily, White Musk, Blond Woods, and Sun-kissed coconut. Now you would think with all of those things it's supposed to smell like that it would be strong and wonderful but it was not. It was very, very light. Only well you would smell all of that is if you stuck your whole nose in the lotion. My little brother had the body wash and it smelled wonderful and was really strong but not the lotion. I don't know what happened but I'm glad this is my only bottle, I think.....hopefully.
If you've ever used the lotion and had a different experience let me know please. Maybe I just had a bad bottle or something.
Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment