Monday, May 16, 2016

Empties!!!


Before I get into today's post I'm going to inform you guys on something different I'll be doing with  my posts. I'm going to start just grouping them together, the Bath and Body Works and the hair empties, so that I will be able to post more frequently instead of having to wait for a decent amount of each to feel like its adequate enough to post. From now on I will try to make as few posts as possible with only one item in them because that's pretty boring. Now that I've updated you guys on what's going on let's dig into my empties!

Mielle Organics Organic White Peony Leave-In Conditioner - You guys are probably tired of seeing Mielle Organics but if you have not noticed it has become my favorite line of hair products. It treats my hair very well and makes it super soft. Today's product from this line is the leave-in conditioner and it's very light weight and smells great. When I use this I use the LOC method and I use this one first. I do this method with the Mielle line almost everyday and it has my hair amazingly soft and manageable. If you prefer a spray leave-in over a cream one this would be perfect for you. If you have not tried this line yet despite all my many posts about them please do so soon! You will not regret it.

Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment