So I guess in the past month I have been using more conditioner than usual because I've never had so many conditioners empty at once. With that being said let's begin.
Mielle Organics Honey Dew Berry Co-wash - Do I need to even talk about this one? I've posted it so many times and raved about it a million times it's become like a broken record. Amazing. Smells Wonderful. Use it everyday. Can't live without. I think that sums it up :).
OGX Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner - I bought this when I went on vacation in March and I thought I packed enough conditioner but I was so wrong so I needed to buy some while I was out there. I bought this one because of the mint, I love anything mint for my hair. I love mint because mint usually means tingle and stimulation but this one did not do that and I was very sad. The conditioner was great it left my hair soft and my curls bouncy but I wanted the tingle. I expressed my love/hate for this product on my IG and OGX commented and said their Niacin & Caffeine line would give me that tingle sensation that I'm looking for so when I try that one I'll let you guys know how I feel about that one. Other than the tingle I did not feel this was a great conditioner and I might repurchase it.
Paul Mitchell Original The Detangler Conditioner - This is the first Paul Mitchell conditioner I've ever used on myself and I loved it! It was very light and ran through my hair like butter! It left my hair super soft and extremely easy to comb through. It was an amazing product and I will most definitely be buying another bottle when my no buy is up.
No comments:
Post a Comment