Saturday, July 9, 2016

Empties #15

Good Evening loves! I've missed you guys, did you miss me? Don't worry I know you did ;). Anyways, it's empties time! Let's jump right in!

Love Express Body Lotion - This lotion gave me a nice smooth feel to my skin and my skin felt so soft BUT it smelled like straight chemicals. I did not smell it before I bought it because I really only bought it to get more points on my Express Next account and I didn't use it until recently but OMG it was terrible!!! I now know why they do not sell it anymore it was disgusting! 

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion - This one was not originally part of my original count of body products but I had to buy it a few weeks ago because I got a new tattoo and so I needed a fragrance free lotion. I did not like this because it was too wet/thin for me. Now a lot of people don't like Bath and Body Works lotion because they say they are not thick enough but that's bull. Bath and Body Works lotion is thicker than this. I also did not like that it took about 30 minutes for this to actually dry on my skin no matter how much I rubbed in. Like when I put my clothes on after putting my lotion on my clothes were stuck to my skin because I was still wet. I did not like it and if I get anymore tattoos I will not be buying this lotion. 

Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Spray - This is my favorite heat protecting spray! I have probably bought about 10 of these in the past few years because they are amazing! I use this on every single one of my clients and it works amazing on each and every one of them. I recommend this heat protectant to every one who uses heat on their hair and to all my fellow hairstylists out there!

I've already started running out of a few things for my next empties so I'll see you guys in a week and a half! Bye!

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment