Hello World,
My name is Paige. This blog is going to be about me and my struggle of not buying Bath and Body Works or hair products for a year. I am a certified products junkie who was getting packages everyday and coming home with bags of products every week. So the deal was made with my aunt 2 days ago on August 15, 2015 so its been 2 days and I'm already dying inside! So I figured blogging was a way to help me get through this so this blog will mostly about me showing you my empties every month and my thoughts on all the products I've gone through. There most likely won't be any hauls until after August 15, 2016 because I have a lot of stuff lol. If there is ever a haul before that then I will have had to be completely out of something and had to stock up. So stick around for the journey and cheer me on please because I need all the support I can get. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for my first product post! Kisses!
Paige
No comments:
Post a Comment